4G network drone
It is a beginner’s guide on how to build a 4G network drone. This guide assumes you have experience on how to build a drone but need more information about how to fly a drone on a 4G network. You also need to know Linux and use command line.
PLEASE NOTE: This guide is for px4 flight stack. If you are using ardupilot, some descriptions are not fit for you.
Table of Contents
- The 4G drone config
- Set up a headless Raspberry Pi
- Installing 4G USB modem to Raspberry Pi
- Install ZeroTier
- Wiring and connect Pixhawk to Raspberry Pi
- Install and setup mavlink-router
- Set up video streaming for FPV
- Offboard control drone using mavsdk (coming soon)
- Setup the SITL (Simulator)
- Why does the QGroundControl not connect to the Raspberry PI?